A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer, if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your device’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Some cookies are set directly by our website for example the uniform resource locator which is displayed in your browser’s address bar. These are known as first- party cookies. Third-party cookies differ to these, as they are set by a different domain other than ourselves. An example of a third-party cookie would be if our website incorporates elements from other sites such as advertising.
- Monitor your use on our website and gather analytics to help us improve your browsing experience
- Remember your preferences to personalise your visit
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website
- Personalise our website and display information relevant to you
- Help us improve the usability of our website
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies on this website