Armed Forces Scheme
Are you in the military and wanting to get onto the property ladder? We can help with Armed Forces Package:
- Standard Carpets & Vinyl’s Package
- £1,000 Towards Landscaping
- £1,000 Towards Legal Fees
- £1,000 Towards Additional Extras
Contact the sales team at your chosen development to find out if your new home qualifies for the Armed Forces Scheme.
Armed Forces Scheme – Terms and Conditions
- This offer is available to the following HM Forces Members where they have completed their basic (Phase 1) training:
- Regular service personnel (including Military Provost Guard Service, in the Navy, Army and Air Force).
- Ex-Regular service personnel who have served in the Armed Forces for a minimum of six years, can produce a Discharge Certificate (or similar documentation) as proof, where they apply within 12 months of the date of the discharge from service.
- MOD Police Officers.
- Clinical staff (with the exception of dentists).
- Uniformed staff in the Defence Fire Service.
- The surviving partners of Regular service personnel who have died in service, where they apply within 12 months of the date of being bereaved.
- You will need to provide proof of your eligible employment. You will be asked to provide the following:
- Your most recent payslip, together with an email or letter confirmation from your Line Manager or HR confirming your employment or;
- Your last three months’ payslips.
- Purchasers must disclose their intention of claiming this package at the time of reserving a property and before any other offer is applied.
- The offer contained in this package:
- Is available on residential mortgages only and is not available on buy to let properties.
- Is subject to contract and status.
- Purchasers must be over 18 years of age.
- Where you intend to use to Help to Buy: Equity Loan; this offer can be used in conjunction but ultimately will be subject to approval from Homes England.
- This scheme cannot be used in conjunction with our Home of the Week scheme.
- If contracts are not exchange by the agreed Exchange Deadline specified on your reservation agreement, Cyden Homes reserves the right to withdraw the incentives of this scheme. Cyden Homes also reserves the right to cancel the reservation and re-market the property for sale. In this case, Cyden Homes will retain part of the reservation fee as agreed in our Terms and Conditions – Purchase Arrangements.
- Cyden Homes reserves the right to withdraw or alter this offer at any time prior to the payment of the reservation fee.
- In the unlikely event of any dispute arising in connection with this scheme, Cyden Homes has the final decision.